How do I download my purchases?
- You will receive a seperate email with the links to all of your purchases. Click on each link to download your file.
How do I unzip a file?
- Each download will include a .zip file. You will need to unzip the file to access your .svg, .png, and .jpg.
- PC users > Right click the zip file, and select "unzip or extract" depending on your computer. After you unzip, you will see three files (.svg, .png, & .jpg)
- MAC users > Double click the zip file. You will then see your three files (.svg, .png, & .jpg).
- iPhone users > You will need the izip app to unzip files. Make sure to download this app. Unzip the files using this app, and import them into your software design app (i.e Cricut Design Space, etc)
- Andriod users > Select the file, and click "extract". Import the file into your software design app.
- iPad users > Open the files app, and then find the file you want to unzip. Click on the zip file. A folder is then created containing the files. Import the file into your software design app.
How do I import my files into Cricut Design Space?
- First, make sure your zip file is unzip. Follow the above instructions to unzip your files.
- After you have unzipped, go to Cricut Design Space, and click on new project.
- At the bottom left of the screen, click on "uploads" button.
- Click on the "upload image" button. Select your file that you have downloaded (this will either be in your downloads folder on your computer, or the folder you saved or moved your files to)
- Once uploaded click "save".
How do I import my files in Silhouette Studio.
- First, make sure your zip file is unzipped. Follow the above instructions to unzip your file.
- After you have unzipped your file, go to your Silhouette Studio software.
- Go to "File" and the click "open" and select your .svg file you want to cut. This file will either be in your "downloads" folder or if you created a seperate folder for your .svgs.
- If you wish to import your file into your Silhouette Library, go to "File" select "Library" and then select "Import to Library". Select the .svg file you wish to import into your Silhouette Library.
- <<<IMPORTANT>>>You will need the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition or Higher to use the .svg files. SVGs will not work with SIlhouette Studio Basic Edition
If you are having issues or have any questions you can email me at